• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are some of your least favorite covers?
3 3

191 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Bludriver said:

I am new so sorry if if there is a thread already on this topic (I searched and could not find any).

I am interested in seeing some covers that are your least favorite.

For me, this one has to be one of the ugliest I have ever seen. I have never been a big fan of Miller's art, but when I first saw this I was amazed that they actually went ahead and published it. It looks like Wonder Woman's head is attached to her shoulders at the cheek. That has to have taken Miller at most 5 minutes to draw.

482b2565a8cdb571e869d3f098331713.jpg

Thats millers style you like it or don't, and he did much worst believe me

4 hours ago, Bludriver said:

I am new so sorry if if there is a thread already on this topic (I searched and could not find any).

For me, this one has to be one of the ugliest I have ever seen. I have never been a big fan of Miller's art, but when I first saw this I was amazed that they actually went ahead and published it. It looks like Wonder Woman's head is attached to her shoulders at the cheek. That has to have taken Miller at most 5 minutes to draw.

another professional artist that cannot draw children and instead draws adult head on tiny body.  To all such artists take note-a child's face is smaller in proportion to the head than an adult.  It is not rocket science.

5 hours ago, Bludriver said:

Are those hooves? Reminds me of something you’d see on MTV’s Liquid Television BITD.

4 hours ago, Hairless Wookiee said:

I've always thought this was a really stupid looking cover.

Namor.JPG

At the time this was immediately a hot comic, and Jae Lee a hot, up-and-coming artist.

He did get much better.

Like Dale Keown's Hulk issues, always priced up by dealers but plentiful and never actually that hard to find cheap, with a little digging.

Edited by Ken Aldred

8 hours ago, Bludriver said:

Spoiler

My eyes! MY EYES!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

2889581.jpg

:sick:

5 minutes ago, catman76 said:

Billy-Ray-Cyrus-1995-1-Paul-Newman.jpg

So is this the reason Paul Newman died? :o

2 hours ago, catman76 said:

These two. Not because of the cover themselves, but because how popular they are and how moronic and juvenile people are thinking they are funny. 

Archie beats off three guys | Mr. Blog's Tepid Ride712499.jpg

Go buy yourself a sense of humor.

Spoiler