• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Recap Page 1]: Fresh to Market Golden Age Collection: Alan Ladd, Captain Marvel, Crackajack Funnies, Fight Comics, Green Hornet, Red Ryder, The Shadow, Target, Wings, Whiz Comics
12 12

256 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight. I have to run out for a few hours to grab more of these books.  I'll sort the carnage out when I get back :-D

Tomorrow will be more Green Hornet books along with Hit Comics, the Shadow, Smash Comics, Wow, Whiz and other Golden Age goodness!  More books to be listed around noon Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, comicquant said:

You've awoken the TakeBot @Comcav

giphy.gif

Takebot employees a T3 dedicated connection located just a few miles away from the CGC server, with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Algorithms that instantly scan text posts and images and compare against his want list 24/7.

11 minutes ago, path4play said:

Takebot employees a T3 dedicated connection located just a few miles away from the CGC server, with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Algorithms that instantly scan text posts and images and compare against his want list 24/7.

Takebot does NOT have a want list. Only a TAKE list.

Edited by gunsmokin

4 hours ago, Comcav said:

how about some of those Church copies please!

Yeah!  post more Church copi.... wait, I'm the "poster". What am I saying??

Maybe I'll put up a teaser pic or two of the pedigree books over in the GA forum to taunt everyone.  A few of these books will be keepers and the Church book (early Blue Beetle), is the crown jewel of this collection :-O

6 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

Yeah!  post more Church copi.... wait, I'm the "poster". What am I saying??

Maybe I'll put up a teaser pic or two of the pedigree books over in the GA forum to taunt everyone.  A few of these books will be keepers and the Church book (early Blue Beetle), is the crown jewel of this collection :-O

ouch.