• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's new auctions on ebay

40 posts in this topic

Just bumping the thread as I forgot to mention that all the auctions start at £0.99 with No Reserve.

Just thought it was worth a mention. crazy.gif

Captain Red Pants lol27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif just saw that - I think someone shot Arch and inserted someone with a sense of humor. Thats Damn funny.

Just bumping the thread as I forgot to mention that all the auctions start at £0.99 with No Reserve.

Captain Red Pants lol27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif just saw that - I think someone shot Arch and inserted someone with a sense of humor. Thats Damn funny.

hi.gif You were there at the SF Forum dinner so you remember why......anyway blame Kiltman for that one.....

hi.gif You were there at the SF Forum dinner so you remember why......anyway blame Kiltman for that one.....

Send my books yet? poke2.gifyeahok.gif

I'll send them asap, oh Pushy One... tongue.gif

Be sure to package them in used diapers. gossip.gif

Word!!

Word!!

Awe look at the little trolls go. You might have to give Jim and Scott an assist Andrew I think they supplied the digital evidence. insane.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

Actually it's probably best to blame Kilt for everything, anyway. tongue.gif

hi.gif

Actually it's probably best to blame Kilt for everything, anyway. tongue.gif

cool.gif I'm used to it

...must buy....Weird War Tales.... hi.gif

Indeed you must, for they are very nice....very nice indeed....

Will they be boxed? hail.gif

Yes, they will be boxed...... yeahok.gif

Well? BTW...my recent purchases still show in your website. Also, where's the new arrivals feature...etc...etc..etc