• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's new auctions on ebay

40 posts in this topic

...must buy....Weird War Tales.... hi.gif

Indeed you must, for they are very nice....very nice indeed....

Will they be boxed? hail.gif

Yes, they will be boxed...... yeahok.gif

Well? BTW...my recent purchases still show in your website. Also, where's the new arrivals feature...etc...etc..etc

1) Haven't updated the website since yesterday. My colossal bloody bad. tongue.gif

2) The New Arrivals feature is due soon. Can't be more specific at present. All interested parties will be notified in advance. Except you, of course. tongue.giftongue.gif

3) I will be working night and day on the etceteras, whatever they are. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

...must buy....Weird War Tales.... hi.gif

Indeed you must, for they are very nice....very nice indeed....

Will they be boxed? hail.gif

Yes, they will be boxed...... yeahok.gif

Well? BTW...my recent purchases still show in your website. Also, where's the new arrivals feature...etc...etc..etc

1) Haven't updated the website since yesterday. My colossal bloody bad. tongue.gif

2) The New Arrivals feature is due soon. Can't be more specific at present. All interested parties will be notified in advance. Except you, of course. tongue.giftongue.gif

3) I will be working night and day on the etceteras, whatever they are. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

First thing is to lower the price on the WWT 17 makepoint.gif

What the hell are you talking about-- WWT 17, 18?

Apparently I've got a WWT 18 on my site that greg considers to be a tad overpriced.....

What the hell are you talking about-- WWT 17, 18?

Apparently I've got a WWT 18 on my site that greg considers to be a tad overpriced.....

makepoint.gif