• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Green Lantern Corps 51 Brightest Day Professor Zoom Variant Cover (Sook)

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am looking for the figure half of the Professor Zoom White Lantern variant cover for Green Lantern Corps 51 (Ryan Sook). If you have this piece, or if you know where it is located, let me know!

glc_51_cov.jpg

Edited by MOStateSuperman

I posted the pieces I do have to CAF. If you’re familiar with these covers but have never seen the throne artwork on its own, I recommend taking a look. It’s interesting to see how much detail was covered up by the seated figures.

And again, let me know if you see any of the others floating around out there!

2 hours ago, Hal Turner said:

I enjoyed seeing your gallery. Good luck on your quest!

Thanks! Tough to say whether or not I will end up with everything, but it has been fun to see these pieces reunited. I haven’t seen them all in the wild, but they’re all out there somewhere.

Aquaman and Maxwell Lord are the only two that I don’t have either piece of, so I hope those are sitting safely united in someone’s collection.

Edited by MOStateSuperman

16 hours ago, MOStateSuperman said:

Thanks! Tough to say whether or not I will end up with everything, but it has been fun to see these pieces reunited. I haven’t seen them all in the wild, but they’re all out there somewhere.

Aquaman and Maxwell Lord are the only two that I don’t have either piece of, so I hope those are sitting safely united in someone’s collection.

I own the Aquaman and its respective throne. The Aquaman is displayed in my office, alongside some other art. I will take a pic tomorrow and share if you are interested in seeing it.

Edited by bernoulli

2 hours ago, bernoulli said:

I own the Aquaman and its respective throne. The Aquaman is displayed in my office, alongside some other art. I will take a pic tomorrow and share if you are interested in seeing it.

Nice! I would love to see them.