• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED - Calling all cheapskates! Do you want white plastic title dividers for your collection?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Here's a cheap way to identify the books in your longboxes of unslabbed books.  White plastic title dividers.  But not just ANY white plastic title dividers.  VINTAGE title dividers.  These were used in a comic shop in the  mid-1990's.  They show signs of aging (some have yellowed) and wear.  These are well used, and some are a bit dusty.  Some are pre-printed with the names of series you probably don't collect (Heathcliff, one?); others were never pre-printed, but have titles written on them in marker or printed laser labels on them. 

What these need is a new home (yours!) and your labels.  Back when I used these, I would print Avery 5160 mailing labels for them.  With mailing labels, it's easy to customize the tabs on these dividers using logos or whatever font or images you want.

These things are heavy, but I can fit 125 of them in a flat rate Priority Mail box.  Your price for 125 dividers is just $26.50 via PayPal, shipped anywhere in the US including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.    If you're in the Springfield, MA area, you could save $15.50 per lot with a local pickup, meaning you'd get these for less than a dime apiece.

Sorry, no returns because shipping is so expensive. 

Photos coming momentarily.  The comics in the photos are NOT for sale and are NOT included in this lot.  They are in the photos just to give you an idea of size.  These dividers are great for bagged/boarded books, but are far too short for slabbed books.

I have two lots available, first :takeit:, first served.  Just let me know if you want one or both lots.

Edited by SOTIcollector
Thead closed

Given that these go for about a buck apiece new (according to my exhaustive two-minutes of Googling), I was hoping somebody would have a use for these used ones at a fraction of that.  If there are no takers, I'll shut this down and try elsewhere.  If all else fails, they'll go out with the trash, but I'm really hoping somebody has a use for them.