• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

I don't think it works that way because this site uses ajax in which things are updated live and as stated already, anyone can verify these timestamps. But can you answer instead of avoiding the question, why did you want to cross-reference other posts I made (you used this as an excuse for visiting profile)

1 minute ago, Testinadicalicious said:

If you're referring to me you're having reading comprehension problems.

But you asked why I responded to your post questioning my assertion other sites don't factor age with exactly that... another site not factoring age... (also you didn't understand why profit increases if revenue increases while expenditures remain constant)

1 minute ago, Testinadicalicious said:

I enjoy your posts like I enjoy cracking my toes.... hurts so good!

Yes I do not decaptitate I only bend enough to condition haters to behave (with great power comes great responsibility)

Just now, Testinadicalicious said:

You're missing the big picture again. Quoting your posts is not tagging you.

Both send a notification is why I respond as if tagged (and probably via the same technical mechanism)