• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:
3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

That's very high level. It's "grading" from 1000 feet. Once you get into the weeds and start analyzing books closely, it's different and that level of detail is not comprehensively published by CGC. Only CGC employees know those details. You can get a glimmer of it from grader's notes but that's about it. 

I agree it's high level, as is the binary decision to factor age or not. Other graders simply do not and it is becoming clear that CGC does, so by not revealing this high level decision they are hiding it from the general public.

Many companies have proprietary information that they do not release to the general public

I truly don't understand what you're going on about in this thread. If you want to personally disagree with CGC's grading that's fine. There are a lot of things I don't agree with when it comes to how CGC does business.

2 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
3 hours ago, Adam Lui said:

Yes you and a few others visit my profile often I noticed, so you guys are following me like my thousands of followers on other sites

Didn’t realize you were a big deal....(worship)

I'm just glad he didn't destroy CGC

I love it when people tell me that they have thousands of followers on some social media platform.  Their ego refuses to allow the possibility that there are plenty of people there to watch a train wreck in motion. 

I also am known to follow complete train wrecks just to sit back and watch their nonsense. 

Edited by Buzzetta

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I love it when people tell me that they have thousands of followers on some social media platform.  Their ego refuses to allow the possibility that there are plenty of people there to watch a train wreck in motion. 

I also am known to follow complete train wrecks just to sit back and watch their nonsense. 

And the pigeon lady