• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which CGC comic is your most prized slab?
6 6

366 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, DudesAmongus said:

Look who's on the CGC Lite board complaining:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/14404/page/1/is-discussing-cgc-allowed/

Wow that's such a stark contrast to CGC boards. I just got banned for opining their grading scale is inferior to others. In a popular thread I created to encourage collectors share pics of their favorite slabs. The mod locked it + banned me to prevent me from continuing my thought, then unlocked the thread days later so it didn't look like something fishy occurred. (My profile doesn't even indicate I'm banned)"

That dude is nothing but trouble.

24 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

And for reference, he probably got banned after this thread where he repeatedly called me a liar, repeatedly called me a bully, and repeatedly called me a boaster because I posted I had a box of Xmen 1s (CA).  Meanwhile he lied throughout the thread, bragged about his twitter followers and how he jumped in and saved the OP from bullying and how fast he could type  - with a handy video - and repeatedly attempted to bully me.  Edited to state it looks like all his posts in this thread are gone.

Edited by thehumantorch

9 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

And for reference, he probably got banned after this thread where he repeatedly called me a liar, repeatedly called me a bully, and repeatedly called me a boaster because I posted I had a box of Xmen 1s (CA).  Meanwhile he lied throughout the thread, bragged about his twitter followers and how he jumped in and saved the OP from bullying and how fast he could type  - with a handy video - and repeatedly attempted to bully me.  Edited to state it looks like all his posts in this thread are gone.

Yep.. His favorite album right here.. 

20210418_002015.jpg.6be1092e71aef48412fc86de42ea7dc7.jpg

44 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Sounds like it from the little bit I read, and I'm just to lazy to read it all. Sounds like he's about 10 years old.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:14 AM, Adam Lui said:

I can not possibly be as I have never submitted a book to CGC (and don't intend to for these alarming reasons). The earth was very apparently flat to most of the population at one time in history, does that make them right by your logic?

@Buzzetta