• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc should stop receiving cards
1 1

166 posts in this topic

cgc needs to take in more cards if anything. they need to open grading up to FORNITE cards!!! get logan paul to tell his fans "if you dont buy these cards, u will be a loser like me" and then cgc will take over the world....

or people should just stop grading every new card. thats an easy solution providing you have some self control

Stopping grading won't help anything.  Instead it will create the backlog as soon as they open back up again.

Hypothetical numbers:

Each month CGC does 100,000 cards.  If they stop for 4 months like PSA where do those cards go?  To PSA/BGS some other company?  Sure some will.  What about the die hard CGC fans that don't want to have it slabbed by some other company?  So we'll say 25k each month disappear to the other guys.

So after 4 months CGC is caught up again...doors open...what do you think will happen to the 75,000 * 4 that have been sitting waiting to submit?  Guess what??? CGC times explode again...however now we have 300,000 + the extra 100,000 for the month.

I <3 You guys.

Psa is getting in 50k cards a week. 200k cards amonth. Someone was saying that usually takes 3 months for a company to finish. Imagine since psa is shut down how much more is sending to cgc. Psa made it so only super express and above accepted. Why not make it express or higher only for cgc for the moment. I already can see cgc being backed up over a million cards. Guess how long that's gonna take. 1.5 years on bulk/economy/standard.

From my understanding psa is backlogged 1.1 million cards total. How much cgc is backlogged 500 million cards? Possible. Thats walk-through aren't getting scanned in as fast and express takes a month to be logged in. Just my 2 cents

Love it when people "should" other people.

Ever take the time to get out of your own head and realize other people exist too? 

No of course not

CGC doesn't "need" to do anything. People keep giving them money, so they must be doing something right.

4 hours ago, Arev said:

From my understanding psa is backlogged 1.1 million cards total. How much cgc is backlogged 500 million cards? Possible. Thats walk-through aren't getting scanned in as fast and express takes a month to be logged in. Just my 2 cents

But my express that I just sent took 4 business days to get received and then 4 business days after that to get scheduled for grading?

2 hours ago, Dr. Dank said:

CGC doesn't "need" to do anything. People keep giving them money, so they must be doing something right.

People complain and complain and complain and the submissions keep rolling in. It's madness.