• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc should stop receiving cards
1 1

166 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That is just your 2c  you can call them facts all you want doesn't make them true. 

Truly you do not know me as you said some internet stranger.  I do not have or care about an image. I am who I am. There are times I use GIFs and Memes to convey what is on my mind as it doesn't do justice just typing out emotionless text. 

Just saying the phrase, "keeping it 100% " says a lot about your age and mental acumen.  Next it will be nom sayn' or brah.. 

It was also the reason I made the diamond hands/paper hands comment as that is all from this mefirstgenerations terminology.  Just trying to communicate in your language.  

Just my 2c

LOL so your racist too I take it. Apparently, saying "keeping it 100%" is not ok, thats not white washing or anything like that. If im not speaking your form of english, something is wrong with me. Yeah, thats really not ok with me but then again this site allows people hating on the disabled so no surprise the characters on here.

Welcome to the ignore list. I have no patience for people who cant hold a conversation like a sane human being .Yeah, you stay here the rest of your life and get out of the real world so we dont have to ever come in contact with you. It will be a blessing to society.

Edited by geraldfordfan69

1 minute ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Clearly everyone in here is easily offended since they have nothing else going on in their lifes. Is this CGC or reddit since i cant tell.

Then you spend too much time on Reddit and not enough here to tell the difference.  

Just now, geraldfordfan69 said:

LOL so your racist too I take it. Apparently, saying "keeping it 100%" is not ok, thats not white washing or anything like that.

Welcome to the ignore list. I have no patience for people who cant hold a conversation like a sane human being.

:roflmao:

What in the Heck does what I said about your usage of keeping it 100% have to do with weather it is acceptable or not and to say racist.. :facepalm:. Otay.. 

Back to the issues with CGC before this sideshow came along lol....

Apparently Paul thinks its more important talking to these crazy people than being in the mail room getting actual business done or doing something productive sides moderating a bunch of children. Forget it, this is exactly why Im done with CGC. The culture is childish and its going to show as months go on as people realize this company has its priorities backwards.  Like why does this place even have forums? There are tons of people lining up to grade, why is this company so concurred with internet noise over actually getting work done? If I was them, Id kill the forums and give out social media and email for customer support. This cesspool has no real purpose other than being a distraction to business.

Also, if Paul is a grader, WHY IS HE DOING CUSTOMER SUPPORT? This whole "its his passion" is bogus. Im a business owner and I dont handle customer support since im an owner and owners dont wear tons of hats. Thats what you delegate for. And as a business owner, I realy dont like telling places how to run things since I know thats obnoxious and nobody wants to hear it. But at the same time, CGC is about to hit with some real problems and they just shrug their shoulders like its nothing. Before the PSA shutdown, I had some faith they would get it together, but now thats a major red flag. And maybe someday I will come back to CGC if things improve since I dont like to completely dismiss anything in life, but right now it just seems like the boat has sailed and its going to be a long time before this company adapts to whats going on.

Edited by geraldfordfan69