• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sparkling Russ Cochran EC Sets
1 1

9 posts in this topic

First of several spring threads from a friend's long-time collection, which includes Warrens, Skywald and Marvel magazines, fanzines and undergrounds. But leading off, 11 Russ Cochran Complete EC sets, which were stored (and largely forgotten) in a dark room for the last 30-odd years. Several are still in the shrink-wrap. No fading. No shelf wear. Only the occasional ding (a bit of rubbing atop the Shock Illustrated slipcase). As most of you know, these slip-cased sets have color cover reproductions and reprint the classic EC stories in black-and-white. If you're lacking a few of these volumes, you'd be hard-pressed to find them in better condition. I'm holding on to the WSF and Vault of Horror, and the first collector who saw these photos grabbed MAD and PANIC.

House rules. No HOS or probes need apply. First "I'll Take It" wins in the thread. Returns accepted within 10 days, though, yes, you'll have to step up with postage. Shipping is $10 media mail, USA only. Payment via PayPal, check or money order. PM if you need more photos. I'm xelagallery on IG and I've had several previous offerings on the boards.

Once again, MAD and PANIC are no longer available, but as for the rest:

Tales From the Crypt  .... 375

Weird Fantasy ............... SOLD

Crime SuspenStories .... SOLD

Front-Line Combat ........ 180

Shock Illustrated ........... 175

Valor/MD/Impact ........... 160

Weird Science ............... SOLD

Aces High/Piracy .......... 200

Two-Fisted Tales ........... 250

Shock SuspenStories ... 200

Haunt of Fear ................ SOLD