• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Fugitoid #1, CGC 9.4

7 posts in this topic

Evening. One book available.

Item for sale

1. Fugitoid #1, CGC 9.4 with off-white to white pages. Wraparound cover. Old label and a larger/deeper case. Purchased this off the boards, got it pressed and sent to CGC. A little scratching around the top front of the case and the book jiggles a bit. For some reason I think these bigger cases aren't that great.

Price

1. Fugitoid #1 - Asking $200. Last GPA was $220, 90 day average $176. There are a couple on the 'Bay for $220 and $240 respectively.

Shipping: Shipping is not included in the price. Shipping cost will depend on your location but I will ship anywhere via USPS. Happy to work with you on a shipping method that makes sense based on where you are and what you want to spend.

Payment: Preferred method is Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Payment due within 5 business days or I reserve the right to cancel.

References: I sold a Wings 89 a few weeks ago and that seemed to go pretty well but I haven't sold on the boards before that for many years. That said, I've certainly bought plenty over the last year since COVID started. I may have a kudos thread buried somewhere but haven't ever looked for/at it. I've sold on eBay as well but it's also been years since I've sold anything there but, for what it's worth, zero negative feedback there (susanville43). 

Returns:  No returns - happy to provide you with any picture you'd like.

Take: I am willing to entertain offers but the first :takeit: in the thread always wins. If we come to agreement in a PM, the take needs to be posted in the thread to complete the transaction - if nobody enters a take at my asking price before you post your take, it's yours. No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

Edited by Susanville