• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are Comic books dead or dying?
5 5

339 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I would pay an extra 400 dollars for a good bag or two.🤔

Wait you have those in california? The Cardboard bags that once they get wet they fall apart 😂 it's 50¢ a bag and it holds basically nothing. It's all about money. Another way to get money 

1 minute ago, Matthew Kyle Brasile said:

Wait you have those in california? The Cardboard bags that once they get wet they fall apart 😂 it's 50¢ a bag and it holds basically nothing. It's all about money. Another way to get money 

Ah.......NO!

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Cant trust a truss rod I always say.🤔

You didn't hear? The necks are either extremely bent back wards so the action is insanely high or the action causes fret buzz. Either way for $1100 bucks the guitar should be playing my epiphone out of the box no issues. (Besides the strings being awful) I use 9 garage super slinky strings and it feels better then another brand I have tried 

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I'm a Les Paul kinda guy.

I traded my Custom Brent Mason Telecaster modded (the middle knob blends the middle pickup). I also traded my Fender Deluxe Reverb for this Gibson Les Paul at Guitar Center where mandy's use to be on 34st! I am a turned fender guy into a Gibson guy.Screenshot_20210401-141337.thumb.png.9c465be7a1040e46c8d76066517a4247.png

Screenshot_20210401-141150.png

42 minutes ago, Matthew Kyle Brasile said:

Yes. They charge you for gas (it's expensive) they also charge you for bags becasue you have bag up the leaves and grass and put it in a specific location in front of your house so it's not mixed with the trash. They charge you for everything. That's why I charged $40 for cutting the grass and the cost of a bag was 50¢. Gas would be around 3 dollars per yard so I charged $40 😂 it's a fair price!  I stopped doing it once I got my job job now I get payed $18 an hour. Reality is $16.50 due to the amount taxes taken out.

Should go back to cutting grass. You made about $40 an hour when you were 9

Just now, WoWitHurts said:

I don't understand this thread. So much negativity.

Yeah the next time I have questions am just gonna talk about it at my local LCS 😂 it's to much of a hassle for a yes or no question. I didn't expect for it to be like this. It started out okay but then ended once someone point out my age.

4 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

Should go back to cutting grass. You made about $40 an hour when you were 9

I can't. That won't do anything for my resume and I'll never be able to compete for a job. I wouldn't even get passed the application stage if I continued to cut grass. My advisor said it's a bad look for no actual job experience. Also said that job moving around looks bad becasue it means you have commitment issues which also makes you less likely to get a job.

10 minutes ago, Matthew Kyle Brasile said:

I traded my Custom Brent Mason Telecaster modded (the middle knob blends the middle pickup). I also traded my Fender Deluxe Reverb for this Gibson Les Paul at Guitar Center where mandy's use to be on 34st! I am a turned fender guy into a Gibson guy.Screenshot_20210401-141337.thumb.png.9c465be7a1040e46c8d76066517a4247.png

Screenshot_20210401-141150.png

Very nice.😊

Just now, vheflin said:

Hey Matthew, you know any kids like this? lol

haha.thumb.jpg.83ecb3aef88664f5dc0de1c773e177b9.jpg

😂😂 That's a Pagani huayra which is $1.3 million + so I don't know any kids like that but I do know kids my age who have mustangs, camaros and bikes. Nicer cars then my family.