• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are Comic books dead or dying?
6 6

339 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Elvis Memorabilia 

This is correct. There was an exhaustive study a few years ago about how Graceland attendance was declining and Elvis tribute artists were becoming scarcer as Elvis became more and more distant to modern culture and became more of a niche thing. 

13 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Maybe find it in Walmart, but most of the malls have been closed for years.. They all remodeled and became open air / out door shopping centers. The rest just shuddered permanently.  The common misconception about Florida is that we are all naked , retired, or look like Miami Vise. When really most of it looks more like this.. 

FB_IMG_1514826246211.jpg.b14b9e33f3ab9dbe77135ecae9c0b21c.jpg

This looks like a good movie 

9 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

My mom was a huge Elvis fan and I have never understood it. I watched his movies, I listened to his songs. He’s fine, but I wouldn’t put his picture up in my home. My mom has though 

Dont be cruel. 

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

_320x_f64e03450003126da923f8c92ff344aa25340d30295dc3b0822a831d9fdb553c.jpg.87d6c9a16b78b1244378476125fa509c.jpg

There’s one I’ve been looking for forever, my grandma had it on VHS back in the day. All I remember is it was a trailer park in the middle of the desert, like New Mexico or something. There was a boy with an RC car who would spy on the other people in the park. I think there was a slightly older little girl who saves him from angry Hicks or something. Can’t remember anything else

2 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

There’s one I’ve been looking for forever, my grandma had it on VHS back in the day. All I remember is it was a trailer park in the middle of the desert, like New Mexico or something. There was a boy with an RC car who would spy on the other people in the park. I think there was a slightly older little girl who saves him from angry Hicks or something. Can’t remember anything else

Bill Hicks was an angry guy but I doubt he'd beat up a kid

2 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

Almost sounds like The Hills Have Eyes.. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

it wasn’t horror, it was like an early 90’s thriller. Pretty sure it was r rated though. I don’t remember anyone getting hurt, the kids certainly didn’t 

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

_320x_f64e03450003126da923f8c92ff344aa25340d30295dc3b0822a831d9fdb553c.jpg.87d6c9a16b78b1244378476125fa509c.jpg

It took me a while to realize that is Gary Oldman.  I kept wondering why they would focus on Sam Rockwell and Dennis Hopper on the cover but put Gary Oldman and Dennis Hopper's names above them.

Just now, thunsicker said:

It took me a while to realize that is Gary Oldman.  I kept wondering why they would focus on Sam Rockwell and Dennis Hopper on the cover but put Gary Oldman and Dennis Hopper's names above them.

Well it is Chattahoochee.. Which is one of our local sanatoriums. So probably no method to their madness.. 

10 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The Hills can have what they want!

9 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

it wasn’t horror, it was like an early 90’s thriller. Pretty sure it was r rated though. I don’t remember anyone getting hurt, the kids certainly didn’t 

Maybe.. Remote? 

1 hour ago, dupont2005 said:

This looks like a good movie 

No, this looks like the promo for the prequel to The Human Centipede.