• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk order grading status.

15 posts in this topic

Don't know if you can answer this or not, but where in the bulk line are you at for grading? My submission got checked in first week of January 2021 and I see some bulk orders are now scheduled to be graded that got checked in first-second week of December. Can you provide where date-wise you guys are at with Bulk subs as far as what is being scheduled for grading? Just excited and anxious to get my submission back. Thanks for any info that you can provide. 

5 hours ago, bhenry23 said:

Don't know if you can answer this or not, but where in the bulk line are you at for grading? My submission got checked in first week of January 2021 and I see some bulk orders are now scheduled to be graded that got checked in first-second week of December. Can you provide where date-wise you guys are at with Bulk subs as far as what is being scheduled for grading? Just excited and anxious to get my submission back. Thanks for any info that you can provide. 

It's an absolute joke that it's taking longer for CGC to check in packages compared to PSA. This is going to be the only & last time I submit to this company.

When I submitted my order it said turnaround would be about 30-40 Business Days and it's been over 90 business days and the package has yet to get checked in. 

3 hours ago, Vic Rivera said:

It's an absolute joke that it's taking longer for CGC to check in packages compared to PSA. This is going to be the only & last time I submit to this company.

When I submitted my order it said turnaround would be about 30-40 Business Days and it's been over 90 business days and the package has yet to get checked in. 

When you say 'Checked In' do you mean Received? I would sure hope you don't mean received, lol..

7 hours ago, Vic Rivera said:

Trolling ?? 🤔

8 hours ago, Vic Rivera said:

PSA was taking 13 weeks to check in packages just to be entered. Before the 140+ day bulk service started counting down.

14 hours ago, Vic Rivera said:

If you mean it hasn’t been checked into the the system yet I.e doesn’t appear in your submission list after 90 days this is an error. They are running behind with this yeah, but it still only take around 20 business days. 

I would give them a call

if you mean it hasn’t been graded then they are working on the second week of December, unfortunately this seems to have been the case for about three weeks now though. 

9 hours ago, Nathan Robins said:

If you mean it hasn’t been checked into the the system yet I.e doesn’t appear in your submission list after 90 days this is an error. They are running behind with this yeah, but it still only take around 20 business days. 

I would give them a call

if you mean it hasn’t been graded then they are working on the second week of December, unfortunately this seems to have been the case for about three weeks now though. 

For who it matters to I had a submission that was received on 12/10 and it was scheduled for Grading on Tuesday 3/31

On 4/1/2021 at 5:40 PM, kreativemente said:

Trolling ?? 🤔

I have a package delivered same day to PSA 12/17 and it is currently in Research and ID with PSA. I have package delivered same day with CGC and still in "Received" Stage. Hasn't even got close to being "input and scheduled for grading". Bottom line story is, when I filled out my submission form it said turnaround would be around 30-40 business days. When the package arrived it was moved to 60 business days. And NOW 80+ business days after my submission was received, turnaround times are 111+ business days? Yes PSA is Backed up, everyone and their mother understands that... but they don't promise turnaround times like CGC who clearly hasn't been able to live up to the turnaround times promised on their website, and keeps compounding waiting times for consumers. And I don't want to hear the bologni about higher service levels getting prioritized. CGC is exhibiting a clear cut case of over promising and under delivering on the grading services they're trying to deliver. Yes, 95% of all the grading companies are guilty of the same . But as someone that was seriously looking for an alternative grading company to invest my money in, I will need to look elsewhere if I want a company I can trust. And this is no means an attempt by me to troll, I'm simply just another a customer that is getting trolled by another grading company with false promises and another clear cut case of over promising and under delivering. 

14 hours ago, Vic Rivera said:

I have a package delivered same day to PSA 12/17 and it is currently in Research and ID with PSA. I have package delivered same day with CGC and still in "Received" Stage. Hasn't even got close to being "input and scheduled for grading". Bottom line story is, when I filled out my submission form it said turnaround would be around 30-40 business days. When the package arrived it was moved to 60 business days. And NOW 80+ business days after my submission was received, turnaround times are 111+ business days? Yes PSA is Backed up, everyone and their mother understands that... but they don't promise turnaround times like CGC who clearly hasn't been able to live up to the turnaround times promised on their website, and keeps compounding waiting times for consumers. And I don't want to hear the bologni about higher service levels getting prioritized. CGC is exhibiting a clear cut case of over promising and under delivering on the grading services they're trying to deliver. Yes, 95% of all the grading companies are guilty of the same . But as someone that was seriously looking for an alternative grading company to invest my money in, I will need to look elsewhere if I want a company I can trust. And this is no means an attempt by me to troll, I'm simply just another a customer that is getting trolled by another grading company with false promises and another clear cut case of over promising and under delivering. 

🤷🏾‍♂️ Dont know what to tell ya. Mine were received on 12/10 and are now scheduled for grading. 80 Business Days. I never read anything about them promising anything. They clearly say that the turnaround times are estimated and based on demand. IDK how you expect them to keep that time when 95% of people are sending at that tier all at the same time. But You could check out SGC or GMA. Their turn around times may stay low

9 hours ago, kreativemente said:

You should've definitely gotten yours back. I sent mine in December and its now scheduled for grading and its only been 80 for me. Might want to call them up

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was just responding to the guy above me who said TATs were 111 days. They changed it shortly after to 144 and I was just relaying that information. My first bulk submission was received Feb 2nd. So I'm kind of hoping by September? Christmas? Before Christmas would be nice haha.

9 minutes ago, SharknadoInsurance said:

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was just responding to the guy above me who said TATs were 111 days. They changed it shortly after to 144 and I was just relaying that information. My first bulk submission was received Feb 2nd. So I'm kind of hoping by September? Christmas? Before Christmas would be nice haha.

OH damn I see. DIdn't realize it jumped up again