• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Item shipped but card not charged

10 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, ZVisco211 said:

I just got notified about my submission being shipped but my credit card was never charged for the grading. Is this normal? 

No. Expect the charge and plan for it accordingly. It could take a few days to show up depending on the cc company. 

Then again, maybe you just got lucky and then sent out free product. Lol.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:33 PM, ZVisco211 said:

I just got notified about my submission being shipped but my credit card was never charged for the grading. Is this normal? 

Did they ever end up charging your card? Lol I have the same thing happen to me. I just received the card to and still no charges on my card. 

On 4/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, Oreos said:

CGC Doesn't charge until your cards are up and ready to be graded

That is not quite true, I got charge on my Economy submission which was received on the system on 2/9.
Till this day, it still has not yet been graded yet, still in the " RECEIVED " State. 

14 hours ago, Diggy said:

That is not quite true, I got charge on my Economy submission which was received on the system on 2/9.
Till this day, it still has not yet been graded yet, still in the " RECEIVED " State. 

Well, then you should call customer service.. because they are not supposed to charge until 'Scheduled for Grading'.

37 minutes ago, Oreos said:

Well, then you should call customer service.. because they are not supposed to charge until 'Scheduled for Grading'.

Must be new here. Before 2/16 all orders were charges when received. So a lot of us have not only cards, but quite a bit of money just sitting there waiting.. which is why we are adamant that they should get our orders out the door faster as they have been sitting on our money too for 2-5 months. 

28 minutes ago, Deha88 said:

Must be new here. Before 2/16 all orders were charges when received. So a lot of us have not only cards, but quite a bit of money just sitting there waiting.. which is why we are adamant that they should get our orders out the door faster as they have been sitting on our money too for 2-5 months. 

Ahhhh I see. Yeah I didn't submit until March. That makes sense why so many people are upset now...