• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just received my first CGC statement

6 posts in this topic

Just got an email with my CGC statement for a couple orders, what do i do? Its 2 bulk orders and 2 economy orders that were sent in Feb, as of right now all 4 orders are in RECEIVED status. Its a paper statement attachment, how do i go about paying it? i thought i only get billed once its scheduled to be graded? please help, I wouldnt mind paying it all right now because the statement has me grandfathered in with the pre price increase prices. Is there an online portal i can make my payment? 

My credit card on file has not been charged for the amount either.

Edited by smeeeeee

3 hours ago, smeeeeee said:

Just got an email with my CGC statement for a couple orders, what do i do? Its 2 bulk orders and 2 economy orders that were sent in Feb, as of right now all 4 orders are in RECEIVED status. Its a paper statement attachment, how do i go about paying it? i thought i only get billed once its scheduled to be graded? please help, I wouldnt mind paying it all right now because the statement has me grandfathered in with the pre price increase prices. Is there an online portal i can make my payment? 

My credit card on file has not been charged for the amount either.

I also received this email for the first time today as well, still received submissions back as normal this week so not really sure whats up, figure I'll just ignore it and let them charge my card like they have always done in the past.