• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC e-mail Statement

7 posts in this topic

I got one on Friday that stating I owed $1,029 for a 50 book modern prescreen that they received on 3/5. Don't they charge prescreens at time of grading? 🤷‍♂️

Was just happy there were no extra shipping charges on there.....

Also, was a bit of a shock seeing everything from this year all in one place, let alone the previous years 🤣

28 minutes ago, lotofsilver said:

I got one on Friday that stating I owed $1,029 for a 50 book modern prescreen that they received on 3/5. Don't they charge prescreens at time of grading? 🤷‍♂️

Was just happy there were no extra shipping charges on there.....

Also, was a bit of a shock seeing everything from this year all in one place, let alone the previous years 🤣

I've had CGC bill me full price for a prescreen at submission "Received" recently. The fun part is they didn't reimburse for the rejects.

18 hours ago, Tnexus said:

I've had CGC bill me full price for a prescreen at submission "Received" recently. The fun part is they didn't reimburse for the rejects.

This has been an issue recently with their billing on prescreens. Call accounting and they will refund for the rejects.

19 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

CGC Billing is absolutely brutal.  Always charging the wrong amount and getting it fixed is darn near impossible.

Yeah, not sure why their accounting department can't do a better job after all these years. Consistent billing errors going back as long as I can remember.