• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 lots of trade paperbacks/ hardcovers Lots of nice ones/OOP etc

6 posts in this topic

These are not your typical overstock type trades that you see in bargain bins at shows. Lots of older and harder to find ones. I went through my bookshelf/inventory and just put anything I had duplicates of, or figured I wouldn't read again into piles. One Marvel, One DC, and one "Other" which is comprised of lots of Image, Dark Horse etc. 

These would be great for an Amazon or Ebay seller that wants to piece them out. I'm sure there are ones in these lots that get good Amazon $. I just don't have the time for it, so I'm offering them cheap as lots. Most of these are pretty nice. There may be a few that have some wear etc, but by and large they are fairly nice. A lot of them were bought new and just put on a shelf and never read (hence why they're going in these lots :) ) You could theoretically just keep the ones you want, sell the rest individually and have them for free essentially. 

Prices include shipping (media mail) and I accept Paypal/checks/MO Payment must be made by Monday at the latest because I'll be moving them somewhere else after that. 

DC lot 50 books $250

t1.jpg

t1a.jpg