• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express submission

8 posts in this topic

I have an express submission (3804636) received on 03/15 and scheduled for grading on 03/20. Turn around time was listed as 5 days. My credit card has not yet been billed. Could you check on the status?

thanks

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I'm going to have to investigate further on this one.  It definitely should have been done by now.  I will send a message down to have them locate the order and get it moving along for you.  

Thank you!

• Administrator

I sent the information down and they are checking on it now.  We are running a bit behind in some areas so it could be that they just got behind in concert posters since there are fewer graders in that area.  We'll get it moving along ASAP.

Thanks!

Jennifer,

still no change from the scheduled for grading status. It is going on 15 working days at current status for this express submission with a TAT of 5 days. Any update on if they are backed up or is something else holding up progress?

thanks

• Administrator

I'm sorry about the delay.  I did send a message down and they were supposed to get it encapsulated and out by Monday.  I know our slab department is running behind right now so it might have gotten overlooked.  I just sent another message to have them locate it today and get it done.

Thanks,

Running behind is an understatement. I’ve had an express submission received since last Wednesday and is still only scheduled for grading. Turn around time has DOUBLED since my submission was received. Book was shown as delivered on the 29th, received on the 1st and still isn’t being graded yet on the 9th.