• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Comics

18 posts in this topic

I've been thinking of selling off my games. I have a bunch of ps1,2 and 3 games, all in really decent shape, and a lot with game guides, like Brady games.

I even have a FF12 special edition ps2 in metal case I bought off the shelf. Can imagine it's worth what I paid at least

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

I've been thinking of selling off my games. I have a bunch of ps1,2 and 3 games, all in really decent shape, and a lot with game guides, like Brady games.

I even have a FF12 special edition ps2 in metal case I bought off the shelf. Can imagine it's worth what I paid at least

Wait what PS2 GAMES DO YOU HAVE! They are starting to heat up!

1 minute ago, Matty B said:

Wait what PS2 GAMES DO YOU HAVE! They are starting to heat up!

Off the top of my head

Destroy all Humans 1 and 2

Need for Speed underground 1 and 2

Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 and 2

Basically every Resident Evil for ps2

Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas 

FF X and XII, possibly XI

A whole bunch more, I'll have to look when I get home

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Get ready for the OPs inevitable thread about pressing. 

I press my own books and I practiced on some 50¢-$5 books but now am pressing my big books and they come out beautiful! However, I don't know how to press Magazines due to the covers being thicker and I have no idea how to press the big Life Magazines! Since they don't fit 

I mean I have a hell of a lot of old video games but they're not in good condition, box and manual and all, until it gets to the Playstation 2/Gamecube era for me. I have plenty of N64 games, but I didn't keep the cardboard boxes...

Pretty amazed at this trend honestly, it didn't matter whether you had the box when reselling games until pretty recently

1 minute ago, Jeffro. said:

So a thread with the title "Video Game Comics" and you post a picture of a graded NES Mario game. 

Okay

Video game comics ARE on fire right now and are worth discussing but yeah this is an odd thread. A 9.8 of SMB #1 sold for almost $900 last month. Another copy was listed at $1,500 but they accepted a best offer so idk. As far as I know these early Valiant books had pretty low print runs, I've never seen any Nintendo comics in real life. Definitely something to keep an eye out for I think a lot of shop owners would assume it's junk and just dollar bin it