• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 1 vs XM 1 trade
3 3

Which would you chose?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• FF 1 blue label 5.0 white, signed by Stan
    • XM 1 blue label 6.0 white, Green River ped

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, october said:

I would have done the trade, but I have a nice FF 1 already. If I didn't, I think the XM would be out the door.

Ah, but if you did the trade, you could then use your nice FF 1 to find an shiny new XM 1! :idea:

It is X-Men 1 for me in this trade. The FF has basically sucked since I started reading/collecting comics as a kid in the mid 80s, so the vote is easy. I have owned multiples of every Marvel SA key over the years except for FF 1 for that single reason. Now, if I came across one for a good price I would be happy to buy it to flip right now, but not to hold. 

Edited by kimik

It would be the FF1 for me. I'm only now at the point where I can even think about the biggest Marvel keys, and would love to find a FF1 or AF15 soon, because the entry point for both of these comics is about to go out of reach. I feel like it's the most important Marvel comic besides AF15, and it's been undervalued a long time.

X-Men 1 is definitely cool, but it doesn't have the characters who really made them what they are today. And I already have GSXM 1 and Hulk 181.