• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,604 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Kingboo64 said:

My standard submission was delivered on 4/12, got entered 4/14

Im really lost on how some people's orders get marked received almost immediately and others don't. My standard was delivered 4/2 still not marked in system. Wonder if the pile is so big they've begun doing Last in/First out.

What shipping service did you use?

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

2 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Im really lost on how some people's orders get marked received almost immediately and others don't. My standard was delivered 4/2 still not marked in system. Wonder if the pile is so big they've begun doing Last in/First out.

What shipping service did you use?

The secret is to send it with a walkthrough order in the same box

Just now, Kingboo64 said:

I’d just do that if I were you, saves a month of waiting for them to open it

I'm currently selling off the bulk I just got back. This is the one time I'm alright and was planning them taking their sweet time to open them as I should have all of this sold by the time it goes into grading. I normally send an EX with it if I'm in a hurry. Same thing as PSA, one EX order and ship FedEx where it's straight to the warehouse.  😂

I was under the impression that they opened your standard immediately since you didn't mention a WK.

Bulk sub Delivered 3/11
Entered Received 4/9

Bulk sub Delivered 3/19
Not yet Received
(Just posting this for the people that are also around 3/19 so there is no worrying (: )

1 hour ago, Oreos said:

Bulk sub Delivered 3/11
Entered Received 4/9

Bulk sub Delivered 3/19
Not yet Received
(Just posting this for the people that are also around 3/19 so there is no worrying (: )

My standard submission was delivered 3/15 and still hasn’t been received.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:37 PM, ShiningCollectibles said:

I mean people are giving their thoughts about the turnaround. People are allowed to complain. The business should take it as feedback. I mean you would be complaining too if your expensive cards were sitting there since December. 

I am a misprint collector and most of my cards not only cost a lot but are irreplaceable. None of you have anything to complain about lol. 

Just now, ShiningCollectibles said:

I have been a collector since 1999 many people find their cards irreplaceable for many reasons. I collect misprints also. 

I just wonder why people don't see the long term benefit of grading companies being slammed and just concentrate on the bad. It means that the company is doing very well and many people are selecting them because they are reputable, that's a good thing long term for everyone who gets cards graded at the company they choose. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Freeland said:

I just wonder why people don't see the long term benefit of grading companies being slammed and just concentrate on the bad. It means that the company is doing very well and many people are selecting them because they are reputable, that's a good thing long term for everyone who gets cards graded at the company they choose. 

Many people are worried about the crash for the super long wait time. It could be a benefit but it could also badly affect many people. I for one wasn't expecting 30 to go to 144. I have already lost a lot of value on many cards. I am just hoping my stuff comes back soon. Especially since many others have got their stuff done already ahead of me.

Mine was delivered on the 30th, so I know that they wont receive mine for another 2-3 weeks possibly 4... Remember everyone if you delivered after the 17th... There was a massive ramp up in orders...  One word stimulus.. My buddy who sent his in literally 2 weeks earlier...  His confirmation number was like 30k less than mine... So boys strap in.. Tats gunna raise again... Easy peasy lemon squeezy