• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
6 6

2,554 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2021 at 7:07 PM, Kylez450 said:

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51
Service: TCG - BULK

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Any updates here? You're in just before me with similar subs

Economy received 1/8/21 no movement since when received turn around time was at 60 days also did not opt for sub grades would like to know if other eco orders around 1/8 have began to move

4 hours ago, tomatocan said:

Any updates here? You're in just before me with similar subs

Nope I’m guessing another month for the economy to hit grading . They are probably getting a ridiculous amount of cards right now especially with the price increase deadline. Not looking good for anything less than express service lol

4 hours ago, C Boyd said:

Economy received 1/8/21 no movement since when received turn around time was at 60 days also did not opt for sub grades would like to know if other eco orders around 1/8 have began to move

I think economy is still mid December. Probably looking at 2 more months is my guess . 

On 4/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, ShiningCollectibles said:

Must be nice. They must have something against me... No Sub Grades and I can't even see my grades. Still says Scheduled for Grading lol Been scheduled for a month!

Your sub is economy, right? It blows my mind that they are processing that many more bulk submissions, than economy. There are so many things they are doing wrong as a company, it's astounding. You don't come in and try to reinvent the wheel by yourself, while ignoring the practices of competitors that have been around 20+ years... oh, the hubris!

Just now, UncSven said:

Your sub is economy, right? It blows my mind that they are processing that many more bulk submissions, than economy. There are so many things they are doing wrong as a company, it's astounding. You don't come in and try to reinvent the wheel by yourself, while ignoring the practices of competitors that have been around 20+ years... oh, the hubris!

I just rechecked, I see you have a value sub. My mistake!
I'm under the impression my cards will eventually come back damaged out of spite, I didn't even consider that they would "lose" them... Has anyone even dealt with a lost submission? How do they compensate you? I'm sure they aren't giving full declared value, like everyone else does...

I'm still waiting for them to mark as received. I saw via the post office tracking it was picked up. I can't believe they don't have an automatic scanning process to at least verify the consumer they have received the product for grading. They need to make some innovations and fast or they're going to be losing a lot of customers.