• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

12 posts in this topic

I'm in the process of sorting through my collection and soon will be selling a bunch of lots and stuff off. But that might be a bit. In the meantime, though, I've shaken out a book or possibly two that I thought I'd sell now. 

Usual rules:

1.  :takeit:  in thread trumps PM conversations.

2. In the case of multiple PMs, or take its, I will go by time stamp. 

3. no HoS/probation people please. I'm Crimebuster, not Crimeenabler

4. shipping is included for U.S. buyers - and this is U.S. only, sorry! 

5. Paypal only - unless otherwise noted, which might be the case this time. 

6. please pay promptly, I have a crimefighting monkey sidekick to feed

7. If there's any kind of issue with the books, let me know within one week of receiving it and we can figure out some kind of return. But I don't anticipate any issues!

Edited by Crimebuster

X-Men #9 - 4.5 - $400 SOLD!

I've got some notes on this one:

There's a couple non colorbreaking dimples on the fc - one on Giant Man's chest, the other on Beast's shoulder. It looks like someone had put a piece of paper on top of the comic and pressed down on it with a pen. The Beast dimple is smaller, the Giant Man one is like a small diamond shape. 

There's a small, very faint crease on the fc about an inch and a half long on near the right edge that you can't see on the scan. You can only see it really if you hold the book at an angle to the light. 

The top staple is slightly impacted. It might have some oxidization, it's hard to tell for me; there's a dark line from the art on the fc right with it that makes it look darker than it is. 

There's a small chip out of the bottom edge fc. 

The book is slightly miscut, which I never noticed until trying to scan it. 

Slight tanning/shadow right edge fc. 

This book DOES have the Marvel Girl pinup and is complete and tight with nice colors and some gloss. 

I have it at a 4.5. 

Edited by Crimebuster

38 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

I may post a second book later tonight. I'm deciding whether I want to part with it. If I do, I'll probably post it at a crack smoking price - either you'll think I'm smoking crack by asking for so much money, or I'll think you're smoking crack for paying that much, but one way or another, someone's going to look crazy. 

Edited by jbpez
i like crack...

37 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

I may post a second book later tonight. I'm deciding whether I want to part with it. If I do, I'll probably post it at a crack smoking price - either you'll think I'm smoking crack by asking for so much money, or I'll think you're smoking crack for paying that much, but one way or another, someone's going to look crazy. 

AdvancedFelineBadger-max-1mb.gif

19 hours ago, Crimebuster said:

X-Men #9 - 4.5 - $400

I've got some notes on this one:

There's a couple non colorbreaking dimples on the fc - one on Giant Man's chest, the other on Beast's shoulder. It looks like someone had put a piece of paper on top of the comic and pressed down on it with a pen. The Beast dimple is smaller, the Giant Man one is like a small diamond shape. 

There's a small, very faint crease on the fc about an inch and a half long on near the right edge that you can't see on the scan. You can only see it really if you hold the book at an angle to the light. 

The top staple is slightly impacted. It might have some oxidization, it's hard to tell for me; there's a dark line from the art on the fc right with it that makes it look darker than it is. 

There's a small chip out of the bottom edge fc. 

The book is slightly miscut, which I never noticed until trying to scan it. 

Slight tanning/shadow right edge fc. 

This book DOES have the Marvel Girl pinup and is complete and tight with nice colors and some gloss. 

I have it at a 4.5. 

1751198486_xmen9.thumb.jpg.ec8a7b03e9225642d13c7f54dfa6e3e9.jpg

1897077721_xmen9back.thumb.jpg.469e22bfafe394d51ae632d6e51de494.jpg

:takeit: per PM.  thank you!