• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed]
4 4

64 posts in this topic

Star Wars 1 (2015), Heroes' Haven variant.  Giant Size X-Men 1 homage.  SS 9.8, signed by cover artist Mike Perkins on 1/24/2015.

Sent to ComicLink

Spoiler

1 front.JPG

Spoiler

1 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

37 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Star Trek 1, retailer incentive (Saldana / Quinto photo cover).  SS 9.8, signed by Zachary Quinto on 8/10/2013.

$200 shipped

1 Retailer front.JPG

1 Retailer rear.JPG

:takeit:

Let's kick off today's listing with a bang.

Incredible Hulk 340 is up first, SS 9.6 with white pages.  Signed by McFarlane, David, and Wiacek.  Book is running crazy hot.

A McFarlane signed 9.6 recently went for $950 -- Incredible Hulk #340 (1988) - Signed by Todd McFarlane! - CGC 9.6 - Key! | eBay

With all three contributors on this book, sent to ComicLink.

Spoiler

340 front.JPG

Spoiler

340 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

PSA: I'm going to leave this thread open until Monday morning, and then it will be time to start shipping stuff to ComicLink.

Not going to do any up front discounts, but offers are always welcome (especially when combined shipping is in play :baiting:)

Thanks to all who have been browsing!

Started my first step towards downsizing my living space over this weekend, and I realized I still need to downsize some books. So I’m re-opening this thread, with everything listed now 10% off the stated price.

I will likely list some more books during the week, so stay tuned (thumbsu

On 4/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, mattn792 said:

X-Men 1 (1991), Special Edition.  An old red label 9.8 with white pages.  The sticker on the top of the slab fell off lord knows how many years ago as you'd expect.

Several have sold on eBay recently for around $100, so for the boards let's call it $85 shipped.

SE front.JPG

SE rear.JPG

take at 10% off. thanks !