• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Two left: uncanny X-Men 171 9.6 / X-Men 133, 9.6 blue, newsstand (book is crazy hot)

24 posts in this topic

As some of you already may have seen, I'm grappling with some personal jive at the moment that has me selling off some of my non-core collection books and downgrading some others.  As I've become fond of saying, when life gives you lemons, slice them up and put one in your favorite hefeweizen.

Also running a big thread in C/M, so click over there if you've got the time (thumbsu

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment generally due within 10 business days.  However, time payments are an option on purchases $750+.  PM me in advance to discuss though.

Shipping (domestic):  Book(s) will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote, and bear in mind how much time international shipping has been taking lately. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.  

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins a book outright, well reasoned offers always considered.

Edited by mattn792

Up next is the last Stan Lee signed X-Men book I plan on parting with (for now anyway).  X-Men 93, 9.0 with white pages, signed by Stan on 8/1/2015.  Cyclops and Quicksilver exchange words on the cover.

This is one of only 3 total signature series copies of this issue.

Sold by PM

Spoiler

93 front.JPG

Spoiler

93 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Amazing Spider-Man 200, SS x2 9.4 with white pages.  Signed by Wolfman and Pollard, Spider-Man origin retold.

Copies signed by Romita Sr. have been on fire, wish I had him on this one too doh!

Anyway, with the double signature let's say sold by pm.

Spoiler

IMG_1823.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_1824.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Hey all, I'll be leaving these up until Monday, then will probably start shipping some books to CLink.  Not going to do any upfront discounts, but offers always welcome (especially when I can combine shipping :baiting:)

Thanks to all who've browsed so far!

21 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Hey all, I'll be leaving these up until Monday, then will probably start shipping some books to CLink.  Not going to do any upfront discounts, but offers always welcome (especially when I can combine shipping :baiting:)

Thanks to all who've browsed so far!

:baiting: Discount!