• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off remaining items. MEB's Mixed Spring Cleaning Sale - Comics, cards, games, toys etc...
7 7

50 posts in this topic

Welcome to my spring cleaning mixed sales thread (first one in mixed), there will be many raw and some CGC comics, trading cards, toys, some games, video games, art and other items going up for sale.  There is no theme to this thread what-so-ever.  This will be a longer running thread as I have quite a bit I'd like to sell if possible.

1st unconditional :takeit: in the sales thread wins over all else.  In the event we both agree to deal via PM it is YOUR responsibility to post "take per PM" in the thread.  If someone sneaks a take it before that happens you are SOL, sorry.  When you take something in the thread either quote the item, or explicitly spell out what you are taking.  A response of "take it" after I post an item is not sufficient.

Payment via check or PayPal and within 7 days of an invoice being sent unless we agree beforehand to another payment method or timeframe.  This thread will be open a while, so any invoices won't be going out soon, unless requested.

Shipping - In the States only - if you pick up a few raw books and the TOTAL weight is under 1 pound I CAN use a 
Gemini mailer and send first class if you wish. Going this route will be $5. I tape the books to a thick piece of cardboard and put a slice of bubble wrapping on top before taping the mailer up.  Anything 1 pound or greater or CGC books, games, toys are going USPS priority at a flat $12.  If you buy 10 books it's going to cost $12, if you buy 100 books it's going to cost $12.

If you are international and wish to buy let me know and I'll need to figure out shipping but will be happy to split the baby down the middle on cost.

I will gladly take returns within 30 days of receipt of the item(s).  Shipping at your expense unless I am at fault for something, i.e. missing restoration or the like.

No one on the probation list or HOS may participate in this thread.  I encourage anyone on the PL to make things right with the aggrieved party and get back in good standing with community.

First sale in mixed but have been buying and selling on the boards for a minute.

Thank you.

Edited by MustEatBrains