• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars comics: Jedi vs Sith, Legacy, Tales, Dark Empire, assorted
1 1

20 posts in this topic

I'm listing these over the next two days.  No probies or Hosers allowed here.  All comics are raw except for one CGC book.  The books come from a smoke and pet free home, and I'm the original owner.  I read them once and put them away; each is bagged and boarded.  I only ship in the U.S. and shipping is at cost through USPS.  No returns.  The first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.  PMs are welcome, thanks.  (thumbsu  May the Force be with you! 

First is a Jedi vs. Sith 1-6 lot.  SOLD I had the number 3 issue CGC graded because I thought it was the first appearance of Darth Bane.  Turns out it's the first COVER appearance of Darth Bane.  :whatthe:    Issue one features the first appearance of Darth Bane and Rain (who becomes Darth Zannah).  Each book is a first print.

Jedi vs Sith 1.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 2.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 3.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 4.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 5.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 6.jpeg

Edited by OV

Darth Maul issue 1 and issue 3.  Also the Dynamic Forces variant for Darth Maul 1, which is still in the original sealed DF bag.  The photo is not that great, there are no color breaks on the cover, there is dust on the bag, and the bag is creased and wrinkled.  Asking $200

Darth Maul 1.jpeg

Darth Maul 3.jpeg

Darth Maul DF.jpeg

Darth Maul back.jpeg

Edited by OV

15 minutes ago, OV said:

I'm listing these over the next two days.  No probies or Hosers allowed here.  All comics are raw except for one CGC book.  The books come from a smoke and pet free home, and I'm the original owner.  I read them once and put them away; each is bagged and boarded.  I only ship in the U.S. and shipping is at cost through USPS.  No returns.  The first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.  PMs are welcome, thanks.  (thumbsu  May the Force be with you! 

First is a Jedi vs. Sith 1-6 lot.  Asking $1,400   I had the number 3 issue CGC graded because I thought it was the first appearance of Darth Bane.  Turns out it's the first COVER appearance of Darth Bane.  :whatthe:    Issue one features the first appearance of Darth Bane and Rain (who becomes Darth Zannah).  Each book is a first print.

Jedi vs Sith 1.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 2.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 3.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 4.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 5.jpeg

Jedi vs Sith 6.jpeg

Take

i owe you one Funnybooks

Star Wars: Outlander storyline 1-6.  Asking $500.  Issue 1 is the first appearance of Aurra Sing and cameo of A'Sharad Hett (who later becomes Darth Krayt in the Legacy storyline).  Issue 10 (which is part 4 in the story) is the first full appearance of Hett.  It has a small chip and slight corner ding on the lower right.  I added another photo to show this. 

Outlander 1.jpeg

Outlander 2.jpeg

Outlander 3.jpeg

Outlander 4.jpeg

Outlander 4 close.jpeg

Outlander 5.jpeg

Outlander 6.jpeg

Empire's End 1 and 2.  Asking $20.  The end of the Emperor!  Or was it, I'm confused.  Rey wasn't there.  Anyway, these are awesome covers. 

Empire End 1.jpeg

Empire End 2.jpeg

Chewbacca 1-4 Asking $8

Star Wars Republic #46 and #48 asking $12

Two copies of Aurra Sing: Bounty Hunters SOLD

Chewbacca.jpeg

Republic.jpeg

Aurra Sing.jpeg

Edited by OV

Mara Jade #1, 2, and 3 (written by Timothy Zahn) and Union: marriage of Mara and Luke Skywalker.  SOLD

Shadows of the Empire:  Evolution issues 1-5.  Asking $15

Star Wars: Shadow Stalker and Jabba the Hutt:  Gar Suppoon Hit Asking $8

Bounty Hunters:  Scoundrel's Wages and Kenix Kil  SOLD

Mara Jade 1.jpeg

Mara Jade 2.jpeg

Shadows all five.jpeg

Jabba.jpeg

Bounty Hunters.jpeg

Edited by OV

3 minutes ago, OV said:

Mara Jade #1, 2, and 3 (written by Timothy Zahn) and Union: marriage of Mara and Luke Skywalker.  Asking $15

Shadows of the Empire:  Evolution issues 1-5.  Asking $15

Star Wars: Shadow Stalker and Jabba the Hutt:  Gar Suppoon Hit Asking $8

Bounty Hunters:  Scoundrel's Wages and Kenix Kil  Asking $8

Mara Jade 1.jpeg

Mara Jade 2.jpeg

Shadows all five.jpeg

Jabba.jpeg

Bounty Hunters.jpeg

Take 

Bounty Hunters:  Scoundrel's Wages and Kenix Kil  Asking $8

Tales of the Jedi: Freedon Nadd Uprising #1 and 2.  Asking $12.  Issue 1 has one of the coolest Dark Horse SW covers.  :cloud9:

Tales of the Jedi #1, 4, and 5.  Asking $10

Tales of the Jedi: Fall of the Sith issues 1-5.  Issue 1 is the American Entertainment variant cover.  Asking $30

Freedon.jpeg

Tales 1.jpeg

Fall of Sith 1.jpeg

Fall of Sith 2.jpeg

Fall of Sith 3.jpeg

Star Wars: Emissaries to Malastare storyline 1-6.  This story has lots of cool characters- Yaddle, Dark Woman, A'Sharad Hett, Mace, and issue 17 (part 5) has the first appearance of Quinlon Vos!  He might be in the Bad Batch show, I'm not sure.  Asking $200.

Malastare 2.jpeg

Malastare 3.jpeg

Malastare 1.jpeg

Edited by OV

27 minutes ago, OV said:

Tales of the Jedi: Freedon Nadd Uprising #1 and 2.  Asking $12.  Issue 1 has one of the coolest Dark Horse SW covers.  :cloud9:

Tales of the Jedi #1, 4, and 5.  Asking $10

Tales of the Jedi: Fall of the Sith issues 1-5.  Issue 1 is the American Entertainment variant cover.  Asking $30

Freedon.jpeg

Tales 1.jpeg

Fall of Sith 1.jpeg

Fall of Sith 2.jpeg

Fall of Sith 3.jpeg

Take

Tales of the Jedi: Fall of the Sith issues 1-5.  Issue 1 is the American Entertainment variant cover.  Asking $30

Dark Empire 1-6.  Issue 1 has some spine creases.  Asking SOLD

Dark Empire 1-6.  SOLD

Chewbacca 1-4.  Asking $12

Empire 1.jpeg

Empire 2.jpeg

Empire 3.jpeg

Dark Empire 1.jpeg

Dark Empire 2.jpeg

Dark Empire 3.jpeg

Chewbacca.jpeg

Edited by OV