• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Con in NJ 4/18/21! Who’s going?
1 1

128 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Carl Elvis said:

This may be a dumb question but how do you guys actually pay for the art at a show?

Cash, PayPal, credit cards?

I once handed Eric Powell $600 in 20s and it was a bit awkward.

Cash or check. Some guys will take PayPal friends/family.

1 hour ago, pemart1966 said:

I'm extremely surprised that NJ is advanced enough COVID wise to be able to hold an event such as this...

it really isn't that crowded usually

I think they have a large space apparently as well

on Monday anyone who wants the vaccine in NJ can sign up and I think this is the new reality, a full opening like before with no masks and no distancing is not happening unless more agree to get vaccinated and most states are approaching the point where vaccine supply is no longer the issue

53 minutes ago, Timely said:

Maybe some enterprising dealers will come on here and post some picks and prices preshow, always good to have sales in the bank before the show even starts!

how many "enterprising" dealers do YOU see on that list (I don't know everyone though) :devil:

Edited by Bird

18 minutes ago, vodou said:

Very safe. As long as you don't live in a nursing home.

I asked the question in light of the fact that Big Apple Con in April has been cancelled and moved to July,  Granted NYC is not New Jersey and it's a comic con not an original art con BUT the two states are so linked in that area that it prompted the question.

3 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

I asked the question in light of the fact that Big Apple Con in April has been cancelled and moved to July,  Granted NYC is not New Jersey and it's a comic con not an original art con BUT the two states are so linked in that area that it prompted the question.

that big apple space is tight and packed...what a boardie referred to yesterday as 

virus trap even before covid

overcrowded, smelled like death....