• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Con in NJ 4/18/21! Who’s going?
1 1

128 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

What did people pick up from the show? I bought some stuff but tThorLive2.thumb.jpeg.8a06a662b2b65411effcb578901e5d75.jpegThorHA426.thumb.jpg.5f146e2a1714bdccdb48b0d766d91137.jpghis page really stood out to me. It was from Thor 426 by Frenz and Sinnott. They really did their best to mimic Kirby and man they killed it. I remember this piece going in auction years ago in Heritage and it was just there at the show in some new guys binder. The pic was sorta meh so I've included its original Heritage scan from years ago.

Nice!!! this piece is great! I was talking to the guy about this one mid show but his price kept moving in the wrong direction lol

1 hour ago, zhamlau said:

What did people pick up from the show? I bought some stuff but This page really stood out to me. It was from Thor 426 by Frenz and Sinnott. They really did their best to mimic Kirby and man they killed it. I remember this piece going in auction years ago in Heritage and it was just there at the show in some new guys binder. The pic was sorta meh so I've included its original Heritage scan from years ago.ThorLive2.thumb.jpeg.8a06a662b2b65411effcb578901e5d75.jpegThorHA426.thumb.jpg.5f146e2a1714bdccdb48b0d766d91137.jpg

I prefer the top one, bottom looks too clean - likely fake.

;) 

4 hours ago, vodou said:

I prefer the top one, bottom looks too clean - likely fake.

;) 

I just snapped that one like 20 mins after i bought it, didnt even stop to take a proper still photo. But yeah its better to see the page. Its not that dark actually, but the photo darkened a bit.

On 4/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, zhamlau said:

I just snapped that one like 20 mins after i bought it, didnt even stop to take a proper still photo. But yeah its better to see the page. Its not that dark actually, but the photo darkened a bit.

you'd think it was lettered on board in the HA photo unless you look very closely