• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving

3 posts in this topic

I need help, I am hoping someone has some insight to this. So I am moving and I have 3 books at CGC that will most likely not make it back to me by the time I have to be out of my current house. I know I will need to change my address on my account but am concerned that it will not be relayed correctly and my books will end up at the wrong address. Anyone dealt with this before?

2 hours ago, DINGER033 said:

I need help, I am hoping someone has some insight to this. So I am moving and I have 3 books at CGC that will most likely not make it back to me by the time I have to be out of my current house. I know I will need to change my address on my account but am concerned that it will not be relayed correctly and my books will end up at the wrong address. Anyone dealt with this before?

for something like that  I would suggest calling customer service CGC directly.