• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spiderman 361 price climb

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Poekaymon said:
13 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

lol No, not even close.

What's your pic for key on the level of 361 with a worse cover?  There's a thread devoted to this very topic in general.  Others have tried, but I have personally not yet seen 361's equal.

In my opinion both Avengers Annual 10 and Hulk 272 were far worse than ASM 361.

1 hour ago, littlebull said:

What is the Maximum Carnage #1 Acclaim? Was that a comic that was given out with the video game??

Yes, this issue is considered rare, less then 200 copies cgc graded. I Didn’t know about this issue. Promotional comic given to non comic collectors. 
consider the Carnage Grail. 

ACD42973-9B33-40ED-8991-262D1AE15CB4.jpeg

45 minutes ago, bababooey said:

In my opinion both Avengers Annual 10 and Hulk 272 were far worse than ASM 361.

The fact I had to look up Hulk 272 to see what it was shows it's not a key on the level of 361.  That having been said, now that I have seen it, I still prefer it to 361.

1 hour ago, ExNihilo said:

Is that even in question here?  I thought the discussion was more about relative growth than absolute value.

If that was the Q then I already answered it in my first response: 361 has already caught and surpassed 300 in relative growth.

6 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

The fact I had to look up Hulk 272 to see what it was shows it's not a key on the level of 361.  That having been said, now that I have seen it, I still prefer it to 361.

Sorry meant 271 for the Rocket Raccoon 1st comic appearance 

271 front.JPG

9 hours ago, I like pie said:

Pretty much every copper and modern book that is even a minor key has spiked.

Did everyone get 10 stimulus checks except me? It will be interesting to watch what happens the rest of the year.

Right, we’re all this spikes coming from? The pandemic boosted our hobby. Everyone on lockdown with so much free time to invest money on comic collecting and pop culture. Of course this is also a result of the MCU movies too. It’s time for Carnage to shine and receive its due.