• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the ladies comic books!

213 posts in this topic

I always try to get some splash or cover with a beautiful super hero or super villian on them. So, let's have a thread devoted to them hotties! I will start with this one and will try to post one every two or three days to keep the thread going. Anyone else can post one whenever they like, just make sure it is one of our super ladies.

I picked this up in Wonder Con (I Think) it is by John Herbert and it's from X-Men Adventures # 2 page 1

xmenadventures28sd.jpg

Steve,

Do you collect any vintage OA ? That is,..classic Marvel, DC from the 60's - 70's ?

Just curious

KK

Just the 70's and on at this point. Even though I love many of the GA and SA artists from the 60's they are alot of money for covers and splash pages and that's all I collect, most panel pages do not do much for me. So my Kirby is the Omac # 7cover and my Ditko is the splash to Haunted # 1. Most panel pages do not do much for me. My collection is quite unimpressive compared to many.............

and KK, post a piece of OA with a hottie for this thread to keep it on topic.......

joe_collector: That's only an old macaranna injury she suffered on Paradise Island....during one of those all-Girls parties!!!

Here's my addition to this post...it's Madalyn Prior (the Goblyn Queen from X-MEN). This art is for the Marvel Card Game that was out 2000-2001. Art is by Scott Benefiel.

942174-queen.jpg.d644685627fc870e025911f4084996c3.jpg

Hart, Nice piece.

Got me a little ("excited" isn't the word I want to use, but I can't think of a better), when you mentioned Goblin Queen. I've been looking for Glenn Fabry's Goblin Queen from the Fleer card set for some time now.

and here's my admission fee:

http://www.notsonice.net/comics/data/media/21/ant02.jpg