• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the ladies comic books!

213 posts in this topic

CAF seems to be over-populated with an abundance of 'Sexy' pin-up artworks.

A lot of these efforts are laughable . . .

I keyed-in 'pin-ups' as my CAF search . . . and was greeted with a staggering 26,697 results (many of which are of scantily-clad females).

Three pages into the results listings, I came across this 'gem': lol

Nothing To See Here, Move Along

The sad thing is, the 'art' (?) has attracted 1,575 hits. :insane:

That's a lot higher than many classic examples of comic-strip art that are readily available for viewing on CAF.

Hopefully, most of those hits will be from people like me who thought, "Jeez, that looks really sh*t - I'll click onto the thumbnail to see if the art's as bad as it looks . . ." hm

You should get a strike just for posting that "picture" and another for posting it in Steve's favorite thread

I keyed-in 'pin-ups' as my CAF search . . . and was greeted with a staggering 26,697 results (many of which are of scantily-clad females).

That's a lot higher than many classic examples of comic-strip art that are readily available for viewing on CAF.

Hopefully, most of those hits will be from people like me who thought, "Jeez, that looks really sh*t - I'll click onto the thumbnail to see if the art's as bad as it looks . . ." hm

You should get a strike just for posting that "picture" and another for posting it in Steve's favorite thread

Yeah, that's the ticket! :kidaround:

All kidding around, in most cases, I agree. Certain characters should always look the same (men and women), Superman should have lots of muscles, but not like the Hulk, Ultimate spidey should look skinny, but Batman should not. Power Girl has always been well endowed, while Ice, Kitty Pryde, and Raven should not look that way. Our hobby has always been a focus for "Good Girl" art. Some just take it too far......

6yv51y0.jpg

"I'll be a good boy from now on . . . I promise . . . "

:devil:

82bi3j9.jpg

BEST ART EVER!!! :insane: I needed that this morning. lol Classic. :applause:

Chris (thumbs u