• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — F5 Party! -- Avengers 3, Going Steady 14, Atlas War, silver Thors, Pre-code Crime, LB Cole, Matt Baker
3 3

133 posts in this topic

:rulez:

5 Simple Rules:

1st :takeit:gets the book; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order.

Shipping: $8 for USPS Flat Rate Legal, or $15 for USPS Flat Rate box. One slabbed comic for this thread; it ships at $15 within U.S.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

Hiya gang! Welcome and thank you for partying tonight.

If you missed the announcement post, its 20 books, Gold, Silver and bronze, that I have not offered before. There's some sharp Atlas war (see above), some affordable, offbeat golden age, a silver age key, a tough Baker, some hot bronze and whatever else is in the stack. Anyway, away we go....

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

That was slightly confusing. I first thought that it was a 90 year old woman going for a tissue, but alas more Fireball.

I think your eyes are 90 years old.  Maybe drink Fireball that will make you seeing better.

Edited by JollyComics

ON HOLD

Adventures into Weird Worlds #5 FR/GD all here except those cover chunks, and the cover is hanging on. Supple enough to read and enjoy, which I did last night. Strong issue end to end, contents-wise. A VG- sold in Feb on HA for $114. Let’s say (WAS $50) NOW $30 :whatthe:

8A04FC14-8C3E-43B4-842B-AE1EA2DB005C.jpeg

4BD49146-2ABB-46B3-841F-2546DFCB36F1.jpeg

2D119173-02C2-4360-9572-5E064E7662E0.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix