• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Service quesion/clarification?

2 posts in this topic

So from what I can gather you must submit 50+ cards for the $9 per card bulk service. Then the next two kind of depend on how quick you want it done, either being $15 a card for the 108 days and $25 a card for the express (30 day)? I understand those times are just estimates. So is there a limit to card amount if you would like the standard service? I did not see any, only the card value maximums, and off course the other fees like I saw a $5 shipping or something, and then cards that are not on the slip 2 bucks or whatever. Just wanted to be sure that the standard $15 a card does not have a 10 or 20 min.

Another question is if they have any service or accept factory sealed single promos, like the old WOTC promos from the movies, games and other events. I know PSA started accepting those (and even packs), however I believe Beckette will not, and did not see anything on this site.

Thanks for any clarification.

• Administrator

Hello,

The only service with a minimum is bulk. You can submit just a single card on any other tier. 

We do not grade any sealed cards. Cards should be submitted in penny sleeves and semi-rigid card holders only. 

Paul