• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't load submission forms.

34 posts in this topic

New member with a premium subscription.  Have tried on Edge, IE, and Chrome, but cannot get the online submission form to load.  Sometimes I get null errors, sometimes a white page, and sometimes a message stating the site is unable to fetch the shopping cart for the current user.  

• Administrator

Good morning,

We did get a message this morning from our IT department that there was an issue with the CGC online forms.  They are working on that now.  If you continue to get an error by later this afternoon, please let us know.

Thank you!

Null error message is still coming up over and over. Submissions are taking significantly long to load, almost an hour just to load in 15 cards. It was happening last night as well, and it cleared my cart at the end during the final part of submission. Over 2 hours of my time wasted.

Another customer in the same boat with challenges/inability to enter a submission. Getting both the  NULL error message and Unable to fetch shopping cart at different points in the flow. I seem to be stuck right now. Can only hope that CGC will do the "right thing" in the end if the IT issues are not resolved today and customers simply cannot enter orders due to these issues. As I typed this post it seems things are getting worse.

I will add my name to the list who is getting this error code.  It took an hour to add one comic to my cart this afternoon then I had to go to work.  Now all I get is an error message that says "{"message":" ","statusCode":504}"

I am hoping this gets resolved ASAP; I want to get some issues in to be signed by James Tynion.  I know, my fault for waiting til the last minute but I was waiting for bonus check

• Administrator

Hi, if anyone was trying to create an order prior to the deadline and experienced any issues with the form, you can email our customer service department with your name, customer number and the order number (if you have it) and we are keeping track of these issues and someone will get back to you with a fair resolution.  

We hold ourselves to the highest standards and strive to provide the best possible services to our customers and the hobby. We regret that our online submission form fell short of those standards over the last couple of days. We will continue to invest time, energy and resources to improve our services and customer experience.

Thank you!

Jennifer - Thanks for the update. I am sure that nobody at CGC intended to have your customers suffer thru the various IT issues over the past few days. On a positive note I will say that this morning I was easily able to complete the Order I started yesterday but could not finish before the deadline. The system does appear in much better shape now. I did email yesterday to customer support documenting I was unable to finish my Order before the deadline. My cart wound up with items at the old price and others entered this morning at the new price. I will send another email  to customer service with the Order# and details and expect their will be a fair resolution as you wrote. In fact, those are the words I used in my emails yesterday - "fair resolution".

Good afternoon. This is my first time submitting my comic books for grading. So i hope im going in the right direction.... but I am having the "Null status code" and "Internal server error". Can someone please help. And again this is my first time...

Thank you in advance.

• Administrator

We are currently experiencing some issues with our server.  Our IT department is working on it now and we hope to have it up and running soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks!