• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't load submission forms.

34 posts in this topic

Same here.  This whole weekend, I tried a couple of times and cannot even get the form to come up to start process.  What is going on over there?  I am really surprised they are letting this happen for so long and not addressing this. 

I understand things happen, but I set aside this weekend specifically to submit a number of large orders (very little free time), and Ive been unable to do anything with the forms from saturday afternoon until now, 11am sunday.  I feel like I wasted my weekend trying to get this to work, please let us know what the situation is, thank you.

I understand things happen, but I set aside this weekend specifically to submit a number of large orders (very little free time), and Ive been unable to do anything with the forms from saturday afternoon until now, 11am sunday.  I feel like I wasted my weekend trying to get this to work, please let us know what the situation is, thank you.

Jennifer,

Trying to get submission form in for Jim Starlin...please have management push the deadline back for Jim and any others with deadline in June.

Seems weird - your company has piles of money being thrown at you (in theory) and the main way for us to give you that money isn't working...but yet not important enough to fix?!?

Drop everything else and fix the broken thing that allows your company to make money...sheesh.

Super frustrating for everyone, but especially those that pay for a membership, and then can't utilize it for important signings.:mad:

• Administrator

Hello,

I am sorry about the form going down over the weekend.  It should be back up and running now.  Unfortunately, the private signings generally have a hard cut off date which cannot be extended.  In most cases this is due to the contract with have with the artist.  I am sorry for any inconvenience.  We are working on the problem to see if they can find a permanent solution.

Thank you! 

Have not been able to load submission forms for over two weeks.  Waited until the last minute to try and send books for the Mark Bagley, Jim Starlin, and Jimmy Palmiotti signing.  I guess its my fault I waited so long.  Just so frustrating and disappointing.  I had a whole collection of Punisher for Jimmy Palmiotti to sign and was hoping I could get a Punisher sketch as well.  Once again let down by CGC  :( 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:20 AM, CouchPotato said:

Have not been able to load submission forms for over two weeks.  Waited until the last minute to try and send books for the Mark Bagley, Jim Starlin, and Jimmy Palmiotti signing.  I guess its my fault I waited so long.  Just so frustrating and disappointing.  I had a whole collection of Punisher for Jimmy Palmiotti to sign and was hoping I could get a Punisher sketch as well.  Once again let down by CGC  :( 

I would call and check with them about that.  This was posted by Jennifer (Admin) in other recent post, Multiple signature....

"Thanks for your message.  We will still accept the order as long as it is opened and logged in before the actual signing takes place."