• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Just now, Adam Lui said:

How is describing the ethnicity of members of the most prevalent gangs in Oakland assuming the race of the guy who threatened me

few alternatives are:

BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color)

Use the origin of where the person of color is from (e.g. African American, Korean American, etc.)

Ask the person which term they prefer. 

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

Ask the person who threatened me what term they prefer to use in describing the gangs I grewup with and joined in Oakland? I'm sorry you've completely lost me...

Maybe ask the gangs.. :baiting:

I am sure they would love to answer that question for you. 

15 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

What's so hard to believe, I moved from Oakland which was mainly Black/Asian gangs (which I joined as a child) to Merced which is hispanic gangs. The police here literally have task forces dedicated to stemming their growth:

CCB.thumb.jpg.42361875d06cc5d7ac007774d3111496.jpg

18 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

What's so hard to believe, I moved from Oakland which was mainly Black/Asian gangs (which I joined as a child) to Merced which is hispanic gangs. The police here literally have task forces dedicated to stemming their growth:

image.thumb.png.b9ff3c3b9afab6d7df4cf1374920f1aa.png

Everyone carries guns here is why I'm not afraid of Chasenblue's threats is why I openly invite him to my residence

No one here threatened you. Obviously, you have issues. You are the one being threatening. 

Just now, Adam Lui said:

If you're sarcastically opining on the plausibility of an ex-gang member being a comic collector you should look up the YouTuber Gem Mints Collectibles. It will blow your misconceptions away and put you in your place. Appreciation for art/creativity is not confined to income level / upbringing.

AH! you're the ones paying 44k for transformers!