• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Crying wolf means complain about an event that affects the complainant negatively when it never occurred. Mentioning that offended and mainly egotistical people tagging me is not a complaint on negativity that affects me at all

You're the boy who cried "bully". It's not that difficult to understand.

Just now, xvipah said:

Is AoD just posting over and over to try to get the last post before it gets locked?

How dare you??!!  Don't make me get my taser!!! 

three-stooges-surprised.jpg

Just now, xvipah said:

Is AoD just posting over and over to try to get the last post before it gets locked?

No. He actually mentioned earlier how he was against that, but we have all tried to have a discussion.  It is just degraded to what you are now witnessing.  

Just now, Adam Lui said:

You feel there's basis because you truly believe you have. How could you possibly have interacted with every single member of this site? People do not become inactive before you joined? You've read every single thread? You can discern how someone thinks from reading 1 post? How do you not see the things you say are utterly egotistical

I don't "feel" anything. Factually, can you assert that I haven't? The absence of evidence is the evidence of absence.

Just now, Angel of Death said:

I don't "feel" anything. Factually, can you assert that I haven't? The absence of evidence is the evidence of absence.

Oh hell....I'm gonna be sick!!!!  I screwed up!!!

14a188e83e876f6a4560563208f3e923.jpg

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Common sense dictates there's no way you're capable of discerning the thought patterns of every. single. user. even if reading 0 to 1 posts of theirs. You have to have a really large ego to want others to "disprove" your audacious claims. You're too reliant on your own "word" is a recurring theme in our interactions that's failing to wake you up to your overvaluation of it

Incorrect. Common sense says that you must prove your accusations. Can you? Do you concede that you cannot?

6 minutes ago, Slap Happy said:

Homemade sourdough bread.

Spoiler

20210408_091305.jpg

What jam band were you listening to this morning ? 

Just now, Angel of Death said:

I have 2 cats, so this is triggering. lol

I have one...and he's 23 years old!!!  Always spewing from both ends!!!

So-you-are-telling-me-Vomit-Meme.jpg