BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Professor Chaos said:

Just to be clear on this I created the thread but that is not my comment about "started collecting last month.".

The way this is posted it looks like I'm the one who said that, but it was someone else's post.  

He was linking the thread, but was referring to the one in here , that had also posted in that thread and said he started collecting last month.  When you click the link it goes straight to his post. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

Just to be clear on this I created the thread but that is not my comment about "started collecting last month.".

The way this is posted it looks like I'm the one who said that, but it was someone else's post.  

Don't worry about it. It's just the way the forum defaults internal links.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Adam Lui said:

My interest piqued when he says interesting things like he deleted an apology for bullying

IBTL :acclaim:

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

IBTL :acclaim:

I don't count that anymore.  I don't know how you even kept track of all that to begin with in the first iteration of this. lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

IBTL :acclaim:

This was already thought back about page 5 or so.. well here we are 22 pages in. :foryou:

I'm impressed it's gone 22 pages. Well done lads. Well done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

I'm impressed it's gone 22 pages. Well done lads. Well done.

I assume nobody has reported the conflict-seeking noob who attacked and insulted other members, because I've received warnings and had posts removed for a lot less.

But it's not likely to last.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

I assume nobody has reported the conflict-seeking noob who attacked and insulted other members, because I've received warnings and had posts removed for a lot less.

But it's not likely to last.

He was entertaining.  Why would I put a stop to the show? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I assume nobody has reported the conflict-seeking noob who attacked and insulted other members, because I've received warnings and had posts removed for a lot less.

But it's not likely to last.

I can say that the page and post count in here has grown and shrunk, so I would think some posts were removed. I also noticed he stopped posting. They may have removed some of his posts and issued a warning. ( possibly why we haven't seen him back in here.)

Have to agree with Buzz though this was entertaining.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Just to be clear on this I created the thread but that is not my comment about "started collecting last month.".

The way this is posted it looks like I'm the one who said that, but it was someone else's post.  

Thanks Professor, I think it's pretty clear who the post was directed towards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

When I posted that one it actually went to page 23, so some keep disappearing from here. (shrug)

Did Stu post with his most recent non-current account in this thread? That one just got removed and could explain it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

Did Stu post with his most recent non-current account in this thread? That one just got removed and could explain it.

That may be it. Not sure. (shrug)

 

Considering he didn't post himself into a vacation . I am sure we have not heard the last from him .  :roflmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That may be it. Not sure. (shrug)

 

Considering he didn't post himself into a vacation . I am sure we have not heard the last from him .  :roflmao:

Well, somebody has to stand up to the "bullies" who understand and explain reality. Who better than somebody that revealed how little they understand CGC (and comic) grading?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
5 5