• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

I just observed some bullying. The bully was rudely schooling his victim on string theory. After a quick fact check on the internet, it looked like the bully knew what he was talking about.

I kept on walking. 

Edited by Jeffro.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.

These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.

Today, still wanted by the military, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem

If no one else can help

And if you can find them

Maybe you can hire

logo.gif.4ae1dd9e75f55061803d436854ab2900.gif

2 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

I just observed some bullying. The bully was rudely schooling his victim on string theory. After a quick fact check on the internet, it looked like the bully knew what he was talking about.

I kept on walking. 

AnimatedSharpIguanodon-max-1mb.gif.fdb559efd172239fdc50904933f12791.gif

1 minute ago, vheflin said:

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.

These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.

Today, still wanted by the military, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem

If no one else can help

And if you can find them

Maybe you can hire

logo.gif.4ae1dd9e75f55061803d436854ab2900.gif

200-5.gif.dc13baf1aaa9cc778914c3b89694c3f4.gif

20 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

As I stated before, if you're gonna bully at least give correct/insightful info

Please go back to page 1 and point out the posts that are bullying and/or do not contain correct/insightful info. I look forward to seeing you quote yourself.

Can someone send Adam a pizza cutter so he can resume his vital work of fixing the internet?

If someone can organize a gofundme, I'll see if I can get youtube to send someone to cover it.

Edited by shadroch

Just now, shadroch said:

Can someone send Adam a pizza cutter so he can resume his vital work of fixing the internet?

If somone can organize a gofundme, I'll see if I can get youtube to send some to cover it.

At this point it might me more profitable to do a Onlyfans..