• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2021 at 11:25 PM, shadroch said:
  On 4/7/2021 at 11:12 PM, William-James88 said:

This made me laugh. Ok now that I have that out of my system here is the answer:

You are actually in a fortunate position of having so many. I am assuming you would only want to grade the ones that are sure to get high grades right? Like 9.8? So what you should do is send 8 shipments of 25 comics, that's what CGC allows. And when you do the submission form, make sure that you indicate that you want these comics screened for the 9.8 grade. Then just pack them up nicely, send them to the address listed on the CGC site (and submission form) and wait about half a year to get them back.

This actually makes the most sense. Send them, hibernate, don't listen to  anyone else.

1 hour ago, Adam Lui said:

You weren't referring to me you were talking about the OP victim, insinuating he's stumbled upon fool's gold like the countless other bullies in this thread (a bully-magnet I noticed due to his extremely low post count and lack of avatar)

Do you understand that's really rude to say in the real world?

Read it again.  Why do you continue to misrepresent what I say>I said anyone who believed that all or most of comics from the 90s found in a sealed box would grade 9.8 didn't know what they were talking about.  Why do you continue to misrepresent what I say.  It wasn't directed at the OP but a general statement although I acknowledge you and the OP were probably included in that group.

I agree it's not the nicest way to say, I said it that way because I saw your post attacking posters in the thread for bullying and I could see no evidence of bullying.  For that I apologized and you were classless enough to doubt the apology.

8 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

It is never okay and always "factual" if it's factually occurring

I understand this is the Internet, as I've told bullies before you, you are free to fire shots at innocent victims, just as I am free to fire shots at the aggressors. We are all grown men on the Internet. If you didn't feel you were "hit" you wouldn't be tagging me continuously, like many others who were similarly offended. Now step back, try to see what you all share in common to have to "defend" against my bullets that didn't explicitly bear your name. Figure it out yet?

How is such "context" justification for bullying? Many users chose not to bully, regardless of your justification. They simply attempted to explain something he never even asked (valuation advice vs. how to mass-grade). If you're so temperamental that just the mere (yet false) thought that someone is asking a tired question, perhaps this sub-forum is not for you (it's literally called Newbie)

I've posted the evidence. Over. And over. And over. And over. Again and again. And the same offended users such as yourself keep tagging me to go "nuH uH YoU aRe tHe bUlLy!~!" Ask yourself why you feel offended if you did nothing wrong. Why are the same people tagging me (including you)? Why are the non-bullies just chillin'? (Hint: they are not aggressive like you)

You can do what you want but if you want to be sassy at someone's expense, for the fifth time, at least know your subject matter or provide advice that's not outdated

Who's right? About what?

I tend to correct all untrue/outdated info, I'm simply explaining why I fire shots at the aggressive providers of such info

What delivery? And you threatening me? What is "coming" to me, sir?

:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

How come you quote me therefore taggin me, then when I take the time to reply to you back you compeltely ignore it like many of the other passive aggressive users in this thread (thehumantorch, bussetta etc)? Why do you guys tag users as if expecting a response if you're going to ignore the response? Here it is again to keep you focused:

The multi-quote response

7 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

It is never okay and always "factual" if it's factually occurring

was a trolling technique

7 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

How is such "context" justification for bullying? Many users chose not to bully, regardless of your justification. They simply attempted to explain something he never even asked (valuation advice vs. how to mass-grade). If you're so temperamental that just the mere (yet false) thought that someone is asking a tired question, perhaps this sub-forum is not for you (it's literally called Newbie)

developed in 1998

I've posted the evidence. Over. And over. And over. And over. Again and again. And the same offended users such as yourself keep tagging me to go "nuH uH YoU aRe tHe bUlLy!~!" Ask yourself why you feel offended if you did nothing wrong. Why are the same people tagging me (including you)? Why are the non-bullies just chillin'? (Hint: they are not aggressive like you)

and thought to be long extinct

You can do what you want but if you want to be sassy at someone's expense, for the fifth time, at least know your subject matter or provide advice that's not outdated

until Adam Lui revived it

11 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

What delivery? And you threatening me? What is "coming" to me, sir?

on the CGC boards in the year 2021