• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BULK PURCHASE OF THE SAME COMIC
5 5

523 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Adam Lui said:

You have not addressed my response at all. Again I ask, what's "coming" to me, sir?

Are you really that naive? It's been "coming at you" the last 30 pages!

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Just out with what you perceive is "coming" at me in the future based on the tense you used (all that's been happening last 30 pages is the same offended users tagging me to tell me I'm wrong they're right)

Again, like I said earlier, you made a generalized statement about everybody on this board. By stating that irresponsibly, you've got people on your .

You keep digging a bigger hole so you might as well just apologize and move on.

:popcorn:

2 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

I have not made a generalized statement about everybody on this board. Not once. I do not KNOW everybody on this board. One would have to have quite the ego to think they can speak for thousands upon thousands of them (like someone yesterday) or think they are representative of them (as you seem to be doing now). My statement applied to the bullies that I observed in this thread, as I have stated many, many, many times.

What do you want me to apologize for, and I'm digging a hole for who you perceive to be my victims falling into them you mean?

5 minutes ago, Adam Lui said:

I'm starting to see why bullies think they're experts and use this sub-forum. They inflate their post count with meaningless content to enhance the perception of expertise and prey on victims in a Newbie forum, using justification like "but they ask it all the time" even if it's expected for the nature of such a forum. Bullies feel superior and to maintain their self-worth and protect ego they step on others to elevate themselves. This is fascinating behavior from a minority of the userbase.

No one's forcing you to be here. You can leave anytime you like.

Just now, Adam Lui said:

Why would I leave an entire site because a minority of you are mean to serve yourselves in a sub-forum meant to help others, that makes no sense

You just don't get it do you....

:facepalm: