• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Cleaning: ASM 800 JSC SS, Action 1000 Jock SS, Mister Miracle (Tom King) set

11 posts in this topic

Hi All, I need to clear some space and thought I'd give the board first crack before listing elsewhere.  I've bought from a number of boardies in the past and my Kudos page can be found here, and eBay feedback here.

Firstly, the rules (please read carefully):

1) No HoS and PL members.

2) Domestic Shipping within US via Priority Mail - $15.  If ordering multiple books, shipping rates may differ depending on how many books I can safely put in a box.  In such an event, I will confirm with USPS to see how much shipping a large box is and notify the buyer.

3) International Shipping - TBD.  I've only ever shipped large boxes overseas so I don't know what the rates are on medium sized boxes.  If you are an international buyer, I can find out the shipping rate.  Please bear in mind, if there are any customs charges, whether on my end or on your end, I will not be responsible for those charges.  Any custom fees incurred by me will be added to your invoice.

4) Returns WILL be accepted for items damaged in transit if a reholder deal cannot be reached.  Returns WILL NOT be accepted if you have a change of heart after item has shipped, or if you ordered for a friend who now hasn't paid you back, or for any of the other stories that have been passed around the boards.

5) Payment via PayPal Goods and Services or Personal check is accepted.  If paying via check, package will not be shipped until the check has been received and cleared by my bank.

6) First :takeit:wins.  In the case of multiple members claiming via the board or PM, time stamps will be used to determine the winner.  In the case where you live overseas or are buying multiple books and your decision to purchase is dependent on the final shipping costs only, please claim via thread or PM and I will put the book on hold for you while I determine the shipping costs.  Should you find the shipping costs unsatisfactory, just let me know and I will release the hold for the next interested buyer.

7) No threadcrapping please.  If you find the list prices to be egregious, you're welcome to PM your thoughts and concerns.  Otherwise, market dynamics concerning supply, demand, and equilibrium price has worked for thousands of years, and I see no reason why this sale will be any different.