• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received 12/18/20

5 posts in this topic

Evening

i have had 15 modern book in received status since 12/18/20. Conservative estimate say 65 working days. Do you folks think to reach out to us when you are that far behind ? Mistreat us at your own risk, there are other options

how about reaching out to me and let me know what’s going on ?

ed

• Administrator

Good morning,

I would be happy to check your order and see what is going on with it.  I will just need you to provide the submission number.  If you submitted your books just for Modern grading with no other services and they were entered on 12-18 then they should have been completed by now.  

Thanks,

• Administrator

Hi Ed,

The invoice in question is with CCS for pressing.  Right now, Quick Press is running about 106 business days.  Your order has been here approximately 73 business days so it will be a few weeks yet until it completed pressing and then moves to CGC to start the grading process.  You can find all of our turnaround times online here.  Pressing: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  Grading: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!