• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delete
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Really? You guys want to keep this thread going? If I post something, and someone buys it, can I mark the thread [Closed] then we can put this to sleep?

• The books: 2 girls, a blonde boy and some freaks, see pic
  • Condition: 3 in the 8ish range and one 4ish 
  • Guarantee: None
  • Returns: Not accepted
  • Payment: PayPal only
  • Shipping Option - Envelope: Free shipping via USPS within the U.S. Not available to ship outside the U.S. This will be in a priority envelope, I can only find one extra piece of cardboard laying around, so it's half-protected. But don't worry, I'll write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope. So it should be safe. 
  • Shipping Option - Box: $15 via USPS within the U.S. Not available to ship outside the U.S. This will be in a priority box. Since I don't get the newspaper anymore, I'll have to use more comics for padding.
  • Restrictions: No HOS or Probes
  • Price: $10.00 - First  :takeit:wins over any PM

comics-4-sale.thumb.jpg.36ca2054a7cfa69c366c1e8c865fd96d.jpg

1 hour ago, innocuous said:

Really? You guys want to keep this thread going? If I post something, and someone buys it, can I mark the thread [Closed] then we can put this to sleep?

Does that mean if we don't buy it, you'll keep the thread going?

2 hours ago, innocuous said:

• The books: 2 girls, a blonde boy and some freaks, see pic
  • Condition: 3 in the 8ish range and one 4ish 
  • Guarantee: None
  • Returns: Not accepted
  • Payment: PayPal only
  • Shipping Option - Envelope: Free shipping via USPS within the U.S. Not available to ship outside the U.S. This will be in a priority envelope, I can only find one extra piece of cardboard laying around, so it's half-protected. But don't worry, I'll write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope. So it should be safe. 
  • Shipping Option - Box: $15 via USPS within the U.S. Not available to ship outside the U.S. This will be in a priority box. Since I don't get the newspaper anymore, I'll have to use more comics for padding.
  • Restrictions: No HOS or Probes
  • Price: $10.00 - First  :takeit:wins over any PM

comics-4-sale.thumb.jpg.36ca2054a7cfa69c366c1e8c865fd96d.jpg

We never sleep and we are restless to annoy you.