• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gerhard's Cerebus Art End of the Lockdown? Sale on CAF - April 24th

4 posts in this topic

As the Spring of 2021 is upon us, there’s an air of optimism in the air and it’s time to celebrate with a Cerebus art sale coming straight from one the artists that helped bring that famed series to life, Gerhard! 

Starting at 11AM ET/8AM PT on Saturday, April 24th, spend an hour and a half with host Bill Cox, Gerhard, and me (Charles Costas) as Gerhard cracks open his personal vault of Cerebus artwork to offer 30 never before seen pieces of original art.  This will be your first chance to obtain pieces ranging from Gerhard’s work on Church and State and Jaka’s Story through Cerebus’ Last Day!  There will be pages, covers, splashes, and even double-page splashes and spreads!  And, don’t worry, as crazy as the collectibles market has gotten in the last few months, we haven’t priced anything as high as what the Cerebus #5 & #13 pages sold for in Heritage this last week!  You can still get your art at "normal" 2020 prices!

Here’s how it will work:

• Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2NKTib0TNs) to join the Livestream starting at 11AM ET/8AM PT on April 24th  - We’ll start by talking with Gerhard about his illustrious career in comics and what he’s up to today.

• About 20-30 minutes after the session begins, we’ll start listing pieces one by one for sale.  You’ll be able to see them on the Livestream as well as in my CAF gallery at the link (https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=215384).  While they’re being shown, Gerhard will give you some behind the scenes insight on each piece. 

• As soon as you see a piece you like, e-mail Charles Costas (me) at comiconxion@hotmail.com to reserve the piece.  Reservations will be first come, first served so don’t be slow with your trigger finger!  Those of you who have participated in past sales know how crazy things can get. 

• After all 30 pieces have been shown – that’s it!  The vault will once again be closed. 

For those that may need a little time to pay, Gerhard is offering interest-free payment plans up to three months (hopefully that allows people who may want to purchase more than just one a little flexibility).  That offer is good whether you buy one piece or many.  Payment can be made via PayPal or check.  

Please join us for this special Comic Art LIVE event.  

If you have any questions about the event, as always, feel free to e-mail me at comiconxion@hotmail.com and I’ll do my best to answer.

2021 SALE v5 1280X720.jpg

Just a reminder that this event is coming up this Saturday at 8AM PT/11AM ET.  If you have any questions about the event, feel free to reach out to me.  We look forward to seeing many of you there, telling some stories, answering your questions, and selling some Cerebus art from out of the vault. 

Prices will run from $300-$5,000 (nothing will be more than $5k including covers and double page spreads).